Sunday, August 10, 2014

Test Post

I'm just trying to get ahead for the semester...
I hope this class is awesome and i'm excited for an interesting semester.
I just got my books in the mail and have barely begun to dive into the Ramayana, but I look forward to the read.

So,
I guess I will use this post to introduce myself.

My name is Bria Waters. I am a senior at OU, majoring in Social Work. This semester i'm doing a practicum at Calm Waters in OKC, so i'm looking forward to that.

My summer has been so wonderful, and has helped me look forward to a positive year. It consisted of camping, traveling to Kansas with my best friend/roommate, riding horses, swimming, visiting my family in Texas, seeing my little brother graduate from high school, going to the lake, having the BEST birthday ever (I touched a tiger!!! Also, I saw The Band Perry at the Grand Hotel), befriended a great dane named Emma and her amazing owner Carrie, went to a drive-in movie with my boyfriend to see Maleficent, had lap band surgery, healed up, and getting prepared for the upcoming semester.

Here is my face:

Here is my cat:



No comments:

Post a Comment