Monday, August 11, 2014

Blogger Templates Tech Tip

I went in and did some basic customization of my blog by choosing a patterned/textured background image that reminded me of old parchment. I chose it because the texts we will be discussing are old and have withstood the test of time. I continued to use tans throughout my blog to match the background image, then used reds, blues, greens, and occasionally purples as India is a colorful country and this is reflected in their art. I felt like it would mesh well and go with the overall theme. I kept the original simple template, because I wanted to figure out blogger well before I tried to get too fancy. For now, I am happy with it, but I suppose I can always change it.

I have other blogs on tumblr. I like to keep their format relatively simple, though one has a fun octopus background.

1 comment:

  1. The blog design you have looks GREAT. It is always intriguing to hear the thoughts people have in mind as they make their design choices, too, so thanks for sharing that here. :-)

    ReplyDelete