Friday, November 14, 2014

Week 13 Famous Last Words

This week has been pretty good. Here is a list of the adventures I went on and things I did that made me happy this week:

  • I drove to Texas Wednesday evening for an appointment with True Results Thursday morning where I was told that my progress is exceptional and i'm doing really well! The doctor and I discussed my eating habits and my concerns that my portions were too big before deciding to bump my saline in my lapband up just a little bit. She injected .4 ccs of saline into my band which brings me up to a total of 5 ccs (the band holds 11 total). I'm feeling great and motivated to keep up with my progress.  

Before surgery, 267 lbs/ size 24

Last month, 210 lbs/size 16

Today, 206 lbs/size 16 

  • While in Texas I got to see my Naala!! Naala is my mom's chinese crested powderpuff. She is absolutely amazing, hilarious, and awkward. I love that dog so much!!!! Plus, now she is finally fluffy again! 
How freaking cute is this dog? Seriously. Adorable. 

What a begger: Naala scoping my bacon
  • I took a comprehensive exam in my generalist practice social work class and made a 98! Woo! 
  • I decorated my apartment for Christmas. Well, I started decorating. My boyfriend, roommate, and myself all decorated the living room and put up/decorated the big tree that goes in there. I still need to put up my small tree that goes in my bedroom as well as the outdoor decorations. Then, I will continue to accumulate and put up decorations from now until Christmas. I'm also working on wreaths for my roommate, my friend, and my roommate's grandmother (who is super awesome and I love her!). I like making wreaths and it's super easy!
This pretty much sums up how I feel about Christmas
Mom on Christmas Day 2013
  • I finished my volunteer training for Valir Hospice which means I will be allowed to begin volunteering and doing extended care for their patients next week! I'm so excited!
  • Today i'm getting my nails done with my roommate. We are getting Christmas colors! While we do that, the dog will be just a few doors down from us getting groomed. Boy does she need it! Lily just got done with her second heat, which was awful for everyone involved and unlike her first one had a really gross side effect: she began to emit the most AWFUL smell. Her whole body stinks and so does all of my roommates bedding as well as the dog's crate. It's seriously gross and i'm so glad she is getting her cleaned up because I feel bad not petting the pup or letting her in my lap, but dang! I cannot handle that stench!
Christmas Dog!
Found on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment