Sunday, November 2, 2014

Typing Game Tech Tip

I learned how to type using the home key method in middle school. I took a keyboarding class as an elective because that meant I wouldn't have to take it in high school. It was a fun class, and I took it with my best friend at the time. We learned how to type without being able to see the keys because they had these strange orange covers they put over them so the letter was blocked out. It was tough at first, but I ended up finishing that class with the ability to type 98 words per minute. My typing speed has decreased a lot since then, but if I practiced i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to get that number back up.

I played Ninja Cat and Zombie Dinosaurs

You can play it HERE

As well as the Kayak Game 

You can play it HERE

They were both fun. I liked the randomness of the first game. The second was neat because you could pick what you'd be typing about and which type of keyboard to use. I like the ninja cat one better though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment